Get cryptoasset -related news and blockchain every day – investigate the stories that are on the crypto news radar today.
- That’s popular NFT job on Bosen Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), developed by Yuga Labs, confirmed that its Instagram account was hacked and warned “don’t mint anything, click a link, or link a wallet for nothing.” No other details were given, while some Twitter users claimed that Discord’s account had also been hacked and dozens of NFTs had been stolen.
- The digital asset investment product looked very good last week, with a total of USD 7.2m, bringing the total outflow over the past 3 weeks to USD 219m, per CoinShares data. The year-to-date current remains positive at USD 389m, he added. Bitcoin (BTC) total inflows of USD 2.6m (compared to outflows of USD 72.8m the week before), whereas ethereum (ETH) outflows down from USD 27m to USD 16.9m.
- Diverse parent companies BitNile declare who plans to finance up to USD 100m in commercial loans secured by bitcoin to small, publicly traded companies, through subsidiaries, Digital Power Loans. The company plans to “significantly expand” its bitcoin mining production capacity by 2022, increasing the number of bitcoin miners to 20,600, he added.
- NFT Market OpenSea declare who has acquired the NFT market aggregator Gems. He added that after the acquisition, Gem will continue to operate independently of OpenSea as an independent product and brand.
- Cryptoasset Manager Hashdex declare has obtained approval from SIX Swiss Exchange for a list of exchange products in Switzerland.
- The U.S. state of Tennessee is seeking a contractor to hold the crypto assets on its behalf, asking potential vendors in a request for a proposal to inform Tennessee Department of Finance how companies manage currencies like BTC, per Nashville Post. Currently, the state does not have crypto but seeks vendors to be “prepared if unclaimed virtual currency is sent to a state -unclaimed property program.”
- Media Markta German multinational retail chain that sells electronics, aims to install 200 BTC ATMs at 12 branches in Austria, Kleine Zeitung. reported.
- Uniswap Labsmajor developer of Uniswap (UNI) decentralized exchange protocol, already started Restrictions on crypto wallet addresses were found to involve illegal activity of the app frontend. This was done in partnership with a blockchain analytics company Lab TRMwhich alerts crypto wallets to Uniswap that may be related to illegal behavior such as sanctions, terrorist financing, hacked or stolen funds, ransomware, human trafficking, and child sexual abuse material.
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), International Financial Center in Abu Dhabi, declare that Kraken has joined the virtual assets community and financial ecosystem as the first global crypto exchange to receive a Financial Services License to operate a virtual asset exchange platform regulated at ADGM to serve the needs of the Middle East and North Africa region.
- In March 2022, Binance‘s spot market volume reached USD 490bn, up 15.7% from the previous month, according to for data from analytics companies CryptoCompare. As a result, Binance gained 30.2% of its total market volume in March, slightly below its record market share of 33.7% in November 2021.
- At Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Innovation Hub and the Indonesian G20 Presidency, through Bank Indonesiathe launch of the third TechSprint G20 Initiative as one of the side events of the Indonesian G20 Presidency, focused on developing new solutions for central bank digital currency (CBDCs).
Notice the regulation
- U.S. Senator Kevin Thomas and Assembly member Clyde Vanel have proposed bills for the criminalization of “rug pulls” and other general decentralized finance (DeFi) apus-apus.
- Multi-chain operating system Celer Network (CELR) announced the major launch of an inter -chain messaging (IM) framework. The framework allows developers to create inter-chain-native dapps (decentralized applications) through a one-click user experience, he added.
- Crypto capital markets Maple announced the launch Solana (SOL) block. The first pool delegation to join was X-Marginadjusting the initial pool size from USD 45m, they added.