Chinese cryptocurrency mining equipment maker Canaan is stepping up its mining business and will soon launch its own or joint mining business in the United States, said Edward Lou, senior vice president of Canaan. Forkast In an interview on Thursday.
See related article: Bitcoin rig maker Canaan reports first quarter revenue surpassing $200 million
- “Today, the actual output or revenue from self-mining or joint mining is Kazakhstan We will see other markets at this time and soon,” Lu said, adding that the US is in the pipeline for both sales and mining.
- Canaan in January Deploy more than 10,000 mining machines in Kazakhstan.
- “The mining industry in Kazakhstan is on track, moving fast and expecting significant growth,” Lu said.
- Canaan booked despite logistics issues and supply chain disruptions due to the pandemic Revenue growth rate of 236.7% year-on-year In the first quarter of this year, net profit increased from 1.2 million yuan (US $ 177,875) in the same period of the previous year to 441.6 million yuan (US $ 65.5 million). earnings report..
- In May, the Securities and Exchange Commission introduced Canaan, which is listed on the Nasdaq, into the market. List before delisting among US-China controversy over audit recordsAnd the company said, “We will continue to comply with laws and regulations that apply in both China and the United States.”
See related articles: SEC has added Chinese cryptocurrency mining rig maker Canaan to its delisting list