Wolf Game is currently one of the most interesting blockchain games in the world. play and earn space. Wolf Game NFTs, especially sheep and wolves, high seasIn fact, since its launch in 2021, Gaming NFT has generated around $43 million in trading volume (at the time of writing).
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about the online Wolf Game: How to play the Wolf Game? What are the Wolf Game tools and codes? What ciphers does the game use? Let’s jump right in!
What is Wolf Game?
Wolf Game is an Ethereum-based play-to-earn game that combines the mechanics of both NFT and DeFi. One of the most important features that make it unique is the on-chain risk protocol. To explain, the game encourages players to take risks. The higher the risk they take, the higher the reward.
Is it a crypto game?
Wolf Game will be a virtual currency game as players will be able to play and earn rewards with the native ERC-20 token, WOOL. A player can also stake tokens and his NFTs to earn even more.
What blockchain is Wolf Game on?
Wolf Game is based on the Ethereum blockchain. That means the player has to pay his ETH to buy her NFT in the game. Originally, when the game was created in November 2021, these NFTs were available at he 0.06942 ETH. However, currently the lower limit is 0.723 ETH (at the time of writing).
Is Wolf Game free to play?
You need at least a Sheep or Wolf NFT to start the game. For that, you have to pay some ETH. As you progress through the game, you can also earn profits by purchasing in-game items such as gems, land, and farmers.
How does Wolf Games work?
Basically, Wolf Game centers around two main characters, a sheep and a wolf. At the first mint, the collector had a 90% chance of getting a sheep, and a 10% chance of getting a wolf. These are ERC-721 NFTs and the sheep live in the “barn”. A sheep owner can stake his sheep into the barn to earn his WOOL. They can also be bred to increase wool production.
Now the wolf is outside the barn trying to get close to the sheep. To prevent this, the sheep owner must pay the wolf a tax. Now this is his 30% of the barn’s earnings. Sheep owners also have the option of letting the sheep out of the barn without staking them out. But here’s where it gets interesting. It’s likely that a wolf will steal some of his WOOLs and some of her NFTs of sheep that are generated!
What is a WOOL token?
WOOL is Wolf Game’s native utility and governance token. Players can earn passive income by staking sheep and herding wolves. The current price of WOOL, an ERC-20 token, is $0.02. coin geckoAfter a brief price increase last October ($0.07), the token’s price has fallen in recent months.
Besides earning WOOL in-game, you can also purchase it on popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Uniswap. Of course, the player can also exchange his WOOL for fiat currency at the exchange.
Types of NFTs in Wolf Games
Wolf Game has several NFTs besides sheep and wolves. First, after a series of updates, virtual land, which acts as a booster for the player. There are only 20,000 Genesis Land plots and each one is completely unique. Players can use land to grow their assets. Currently, the cheapest parcel costs at least about $657.
The player can then use farmers to increase the amount they collect on their land parcels. Farmers also help speed up sheep breeding and protect sheep and their offspring from wolves. Once used, the farmer enters a “cooldown” phase.
Then comes Jem. This is an ERC-1155 NFT that can be burned to receive 1 Rare Farmer. He only has 5,000 gems in the Wolfgames ecosystem and offers 6 different farmer types. Farmer types are displayed on gems, but certain farmer traits are randomized. The game has yet to reveal details on how players can obtain gems.
Meanwhile, Wolf Game relics are 1:1 NFTs that will be auctioned on WOOL. WOOL Pouch, on the other hand, unlocks his WOOL tokens over time. Finally, players can also purchase Wolf Game Goods, which are various accessories made of wool. These NFTs can also be exchanged for their physical counterparts.
how to get started
Now that you know all about Wolf Game and its NFTs, let’s get started! Here are the steps:
- As I said before, Wolf Game is all about taking risks. Therefore, it is imperative to learn the mechanics before starting. You can also join the game’s community on Twitter or Discord for all the help.
- After finishing your preperations, game website Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Now that the official NFT mint period has ended, you will need to purchase a sheep or wolf NFT from a secondary marketplace such as OpenSea to start the Wolf Game. However, exercise caution and plan your game strategy before purchasing NFTs.
- Then add WOOL to your wallet.
- Finally, join one of the packs and let the Wolf Game begin!
How to play and win Wolf Games
Wolf Game has evolved through different modes such as the original Wolf Game, Risky Game, Cave Game, Alpha Game and Land deeds. In the Alpha game, a player could use his NFTs to create packs (think guilds). You then had to build your domain, expand your pack, and attack other packs to earn points. Alternatively, players can earn by enhancing packs or staking NFTs. However, according to his website for the game, the Alpha Game was completed and the pack led by GMoney was victorious.
Current gameplay involves playing in 101 communities made up of lands. Community 0 represents the peak where wolves breed and charge, the rest is the farm where most of the gameplay takes place. Now each farm community has his 5 traits: resource composition, resource level, defense level, weather and tax rate. There are also brand new off-chain resources: CHOPS, GRASS, STONE, WATER and WOOD.
The gameplay is pretty simple, but it’s all about coming up with the right strategy. For example, you need to be able to determine the right time to move sheep out of the barn. Or you know when or if you need to build a den or bath house. Or which resources to collect, when and from which community. Well, you get the point! Remember the golden rule. Whatever you do will ultimately affect the amount of WOOL tokens you earn.
Can you make money with Wolf Games?
As a play-and-earn game, Wolf Game is designed for players to earn passive income while enjoying the game. Almost every element of the game is designed to earn WOOL. As mentioned above, you can exchange her earned WOOL tokens for fiat currency. That’s why it’s important to have a strategy for maximizing your return.
Why Wolf Games are so popular
First, Wolf Game is one of the first blockchain games focused on crypto-native gamers. He is also one of the first to bring together risk, game theory, and community. What makes this game innovative and engaging is its unique gameplay. As that website explains:
“The game also incorporates a new type of gameplay using asynchronous PvP game theory. Users don’t have to be online at the same time to compete head-to-head, allowing users to compete more based on availability.” We also need to be more strategic and plan for different scenarios.”
Additionally, early supporters include many popular NFT influencers such as Gary Vee and Beanie. Naturally, celebrity endorsements also increased their popularity. That said, both NFT sales and the value of his NFTs and WOOLs have fallen in recent weeks. It may be due to current crypto market sentiment, but it remains to be seen if Wolf Games will recover again in the coming months.