Austin, TX, June 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – (via Blockchain wire) Satoshi Salon LA, a member-only investor network for blockchain and technology leader, today announced it will host a VIP-only “Demo Day” featuring half a dozen blockchain startups at Consensus 2022, June 10 from 4-6 PM. Attendees must have a Consensus ticket to attend this Satoshi Salon. Save 25% on Consensus tickets with our community code. To display on Satoshi, contact email@example.com
Satoshi Salon is an event membership club for blockchain leaders and entrepreneurs, hosted at an exclusive venue by Satoshi Hosts. At this invitation-only event, leaders, innovators, and investors in blockchain, fintech, and emerging technologies are invited to enjoy dinner, refreshments, and a discussion of thought leaders to advance the industry. Meetings are held at homes or venues chosen by Satoshi Hosts, who arrange guests privately. Investors and startups will meet in the Premium Meeting Room #17B on the 4. floor of the Convention Center around Consensusclose to Paypal, Polygon, Mastercard, Copper, and NEAR.
- 15:30: Room open for networking (4th floor Austin Convention Center, Room 17B at Consensus, next to PayPal)
- 4-6pm: Satoshi Salon
Launched in Q3 2022, Satoshi Hosts and members will become an on -air NFT membership that gives exclusive access to host clubs and international members. Submit the form below to inquire about becoming a Satoshi Host or becoming a Salon member. Membership is limited. Form: https://forms.gle/cmoMTzAcNSzL6gNc7
Exhibits at networking events will also:
- Wireless Cloakesecure mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) that use blockchain to eliminate human error and provide wireless customers with protection against SIM swaps and port out attacks.
- Pocket Networka relay infrastructure middleware protocol that provides massive block bandwidth from a globally distributed network of 40k+ complete nodes to applications on Web3 across 40+ blockchains, including Ethereum, Polygon, Phantom, Fuse, Avalanche, and Harmony.
- HelloVacay, a gamified play-to-earn travel experience. In partnership with Priceline, HelloVacay offers an affordable membership -based subscription platform to give all travelers access to private hotel rates and discounts.
- BlockchainWire is the first press release distribution service that focuses specifically on blockchain, cryptocurrency, distributed ledgers, and ICO/STO news.
- TransformVentures providing capital and resources for Blockchain & Cryptocurrency projects with high growth potential.
About Layer1 Events
Layer 1 Event is a multifaceted approach to event optimization and blockchain marketing. Layer1 Events produces Salon Satoshi and is a subsidiary of Transform Ventures- Future Innovations. https://transformventures.io/