In a year of global recession that also affects the crypto market, it is important to choose a platform that gives you a variety of options to earn rewards. You must have heard a lot about crypto staking and how popular it is today, but it is very important today not to limit yourself to one way to earn crypto coins. In this review, we will discuss a MyCointainer platform offers a variety of tools for traders, investors, and crypto stakers.
Operating since November 2018 and currently offering more than 150 coins and great functions organized in a simple and beginner-friendly platform, MyCointainer looks like a good competitor to some of the most famous crypto exchanges. But is MyCointainer legal at all? How do you know? The platform has recently had its license renewed by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit to support a safe and transparent community for crypto trading.
MyCointainer crypto platform – keep calm and watch your portfolio grow
MyCointainer reviews the popular view that crypto acquisition is limited to a group of “in the know” insiders. The platform was created to help beginners who want to invest in crypto to get big profits. And this crypto provider is really a walk-through – no need to spend hours figuring out how to generate tokens on the platform, you will be guided through a fairly transparent process to get your reward.
Staking has never seemed easier to me. At first, it was so simple that I even doubted if I did everything right. I just deposited cash from my bank account and bought the crypto I wanted. Boom, that’s it! Nothing else is needed. Now when it’s been 6 weeks since I did it, I can see the profit generated in the wallet over time, and I’m just amazed how effortless it is – no lockups or extra steps – keeping crypto in the MyCointainer digital wallet is enough to get a reward. Why not that best place to stake crypto so easy?
In addition to regular online staking, support MyCointainer cold staking with 20 coins available so far, including CTSI, MATIC, AVAX and NEBL. Cold staking is as easy as online staking but it does require a few extra steps. First, you need to buy a hardware wallet to store your crypto coins. There is a lot of information about storage units, but you will choose one of two brands – Ledger and Trezor which are the two leaders in the market. Then you will send your coins to the MyCointainer crypto platform to get extra rewards. The cool thing about cold staking with this platform is that you don’t need to freeze your coins, and they stay in your wallet, making it a safer way to get crypto by keeping it away from hackers.
MyCointainer app – a great alternative to the desktop version. Buy and sell crypto anytime, anywhere
If you are a digital nomad and are used to making decisions on the go, there is a MyCointainer mobile app for iOS and Android so you can stake, exchange coins and have access to your wallet no matter where you are.
With the mobile app, you get access to the most important features:
- You wallet with an overview of the coins you bought. Also, if you click on a specific coin, you can track all the rewards that have been generated and even the rewards that have been charged. You get daily updates, which is a great opportunity when the value of crypto coins changes daily.
- Features like Staking, Exchange and Airdrops. The app gives you 150+ crypto assets to buy, share and exchange. No need to wait until you get back to your computer again. Also, the airdrops available on MyCointainer are often time-sensitive (even if the task takes up to 10 minutes), so it’s great to be able to participate on your phone while you’re standing in line or waiting for a friend at a coffee shop.
- On the home page, at the top of the screen you can swipe to read News about the latest integrations, releases, etc.. For example, recently MyCointainer integrated with the Fireblocks wallet to provide users with a powerful payment system with a high level of security.
The application is as secure as the platform – the access is protected by 2FA Authentication and you can add Biometric Authentication.
MyCointainer add-ons – what else does the platform offer?
MyCointainer strives to be a universal community where anyone can join and there are many opportunities to make more coins. Here are some steps the team is taking to provide more crypto items to users:
- EarnBack extension for cashback in crypto. You can make good money from it crypto cashback by installing the extension. Shop online stores like AliExpress, eBay, iHerb, book your next room on Booking.com and get up to 40% cash back.
- Airdrops & Giveaways. Get crypto with 0 investment by participating in various airdrops. Usually, the task takes up to 10 minutes to do, and you can win some crypto.
- Referral program. Share the affiliate link with a friend for both of you to win a staking token of 15 EUR each.
In H2 2022 MyCointainer also plans to launch an original coin to support the platform, and we hope to see it grow.
Overall, MyCointainer is a great no-frills resource for crypto beginners who want to learn and earn cryptocurrency. With a list of supported coins, mobile apps and continuous growth in terms of tools and integrations, this is very promising and can be called the best crypto discovery of the year.