London, July 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE)-“Top Thematic Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) Industry M & A Transactions in Q1 2022 – Thematic SurveyThe report provided by GlobalData Plc analyzes the disruptive themes that drove M & A activity in the TMT sector in the first quarter of 2022.
The metaverse is defined as a virtual world where users share experiences and interact in real time within a simulated scenario. Big Tech is busy developing the Metaverse, which can change the way people work, shop, interact, and consume content. Companies investing in the Metaverse will increasingly focus on topics such as artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), 5G, and cloud computing. Technology giants begin engaging in $ 1 billion M & A to put themselves in the next big step in digital media, the Metaverse.
Up THemes driving TMT market growth
- Internet of things
- artificial intelligence
- Digital media
The importance of cloud computing has increased significantly in recent years. This allows you to create a flexible and scalable on-demand IT environment using shared IT infrastructure and services. Over the next few years, it will be the primary model for delivering and maintaining enterprise IT resources such as software, platforms and tools for application developers. Due to increasing competitive pressure, many companies are turning to cloud technology to stay competitive in the market. M & A activity in the cloud and managed services space continues to accelerate, with more trading activity on this subject.
Large companies Involved in M & A transactions the TMT sector
- Elliott Management
- Evergreen Coast Capital
- Brookfield Business
- Toma Bravo
- Globalive Capital
- Cellnex Telecom
- Apollo Global Management
- Cox Media Group
TMT Industry M & A Transactions by Top theme- By theme Intelligence Report range
- This report provides an overview of M & A activities in the TMT sector in the first quarter of 2022.
- It identifies the themes that drive the most notable transactions announced in the first quarter of 2022 in the TMT sector.
Reason to buy
- Companies that invest in the right themes are success stories. Those who miss a big theme will fail. If you want to understand the industry-leading themes, check out our list of recent merger acquisitions (M & A).
- This report lists the most notable transactions in the TMT sector, helping clients easily understand the themes that disrupt the sector and prepare for the future.
- Technology, Media and Telecom IPO Themes 2018-2021 – Thematic Survey – click here
- Antitrust Law in Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) Industry-Thematic Survey- click here
- Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) Industry M & A, Top Theme Presentations for the First Half of 2021 – Thematic Survey – click here
- Tech, Media and Telecom (TMT) Predictions 2021 – Thematic Survey – click here
- IPOs in the Global Technology, Media and Telecom Sector from 2018 to 2020 – Thematic Studies – click here
TMT market Overview
|Main themes||Metaverse, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Digital Media, etc.|
|Large companies||Elliott Management, Evergreen Coast Capital, Brookfield Business, HP, Tohma Bravo, Globalive Capital, Google, Cellnex Telecom, Apollo Global Management, Cox Media Group and more|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the key tHemes drive TMT market growth??
Some of the key themes driving the growth of the TMT market are the Metaverse, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, the cloud, and digital media.
Which teeth reading Corporate Involved in M & A transactions In the TMT market?
Leading companies involved in M & A transactions in the TMT sector include Elliott Management, Evergreen Coast Capital, Brookfield Business, HP, Toma Bravo, Global Capital, Google, Cellnex Telecom, Apollo Global Management and Cox Media Group.
table of contents
Global M & A Transactions for the First Quarter of 2022 – Key Points
Review of Global M & A Transactions for the First Quarter of 2022
Themes to promote global M & A transactions in the first quarter of 2022
GlobalData Is the world’s largest provider of data, analytics, and insights on the industry. In an increasingly fast-moving, complex and uncertain world, it has never been more difficult for organizations and decision makers to anticipate and navigate the future. That’s why GlobalData’s mission is to help clients decipher the future and benefit from faster, informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for reliable, timely and actionable intelligence. Our solutions are designed to provide a day-to-day advantage to professionals within businesses, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies.
mark Jeff Cot
Person in charge of PREMEA
+44 (0) 207 936 6400