Decentraland Hosts First-Ever Metaverse Architecture and Design Biennale
- Decentraland, a popular metaverse platform, announced Launch of the upcoming Metaverse Architecture and Design Biennale.
- The Metaverse Platform, in partnership with Metancy and Dearch.space, will host an event on January 6th.
The Metaverse Embassy will be the first Metaverse Architecture and Design Biennale to showcase a range of architectural works in competition. Decentraland celebrates architecture festivals by welcoming like-minded architects and aims to connect the well-known and selected talents of the event.
unity of creators
The Biennale Embassy envisions uniting creators around the world and highlighting the importance of Metaverse architecture and design through their work. Decentraland will showcase bespoke architectural projects and ideas, and become a hub for co-thinkers to develop a vision for the future of the Metaverse.
Important information about the event is:
- Renowned architectural studio Darch.space designed the scene for the Biennale.
- The event scene unfolds at DCL coordinates -67:10, currently hosting a temporary promotional stub.
- The Biennale will feature five days of events and lectures from leaders in the architecture, metaverse and design industries.
- The event is expected to welcome over 50,000 visitors based on the success of the Decentraland Art Week.
- More than 10 exhibitions by renowned architecture and design studios from around the world.
- There will also be exhibitions by 10 selected artists. From January 6th, an open call for creators to design the pavilion for the Biennale has begun. Selected projects will be given a grant to build their designs on the Metaverse.
- The Biennale is open to the public for one month.
Anyone can participate in the Biennale. Users can open a browser and dive right in without registering. However, registered users can participate in his NFT contest and receive goodies from the event.
The architectural event will be a Web3 landmark with expected headliners including Zaha Hadid Architects, PLP Architects, BIG and SpacesDAO.
on the flipside
- Decentraland has a history of hosting huge numbers of users through events. In a recent similar event, Decentraland Received over 60,000 visitors during art week.
- Decentraland’s Metaverse Fashion Week Hosts over 200,000 users It ranks as the most visited event in the blockchain metaverse. The event was attended by over 60 brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Phillipe Plain and more.
why you should care
The Metaverse is rapidly becoming a hub of expression, creativity and art. Architects play a key role in building the metaverse with exciting concepts and designs. The event encourages like-minded creators to create in the Metaverse, establish a presence, and collaborate to grow the space.
You may also like:
Hytech breaks records at its first Decentraland event, hosting the most visitors in an hour.