kitty kitty A typical collection of non-fungible token NFTs, but with a strong mission to save the world from plastic. To achieve such an innovative goal, Kutee Kitties will be released the second week of his November.
The Kutee Kitty NFT project was born out of awareness that plastic seeps into our air, ground, water, vegetation, and now even into us. Breathe new life into the plastic that pollutes our oceans by creating unique items.
About Kutee Kitties
The Kutee Kitties collection consists of 10,000 NFTs with over 100 different traits to create ‘rare’ and super cool Kutee Kitties. The rare attribute will appear in the NFT metadata, along with other her NFTs featuring that particular attribute.
A team member explains in a white paper: So Kutee Kitty’s goal is to be something bigger and more important than a simple collection of tokens.
Six phases of the Kutee Kitty project:
- The first phase will involve mining NFTs with 0.03 ETH and the collection will be launched on the secondary market, OpenSea. Along with this, the project will also release themed t-shirts made entirely from recycled materials.
- The second phase includes launching a 3D cat collection with more financial rewards, travel donations to owners. Additional batches of t-shirts and hoodies (made from eco-friendly materials) have been released, with 50% of the proceeds going to charity for ocean conservation and the remaining 50% going to the owners.
- The third phase will include the launch of a YouTube channel, demonstrating all the philanthropic initiatives adopted worldwide. Project members will plant many trees as they set off on their world trips. Also, his 50% of the channel’s revenue will be donated to charity and the remaining 50% will be redistributed to owners within the community.
- Phase 4 involves launching your own e-commerce made from sustainable products and/or recycled materials. E-commerce is a passive income system and is run using store revenues. 20% of the revenue from this e-commerce will be returned to NFT holders every month.
- The fifth phase involves funding a project called Kanesis, which produces new bioplastics from hemp and other agricultural waste.
- The first 100 members with a Kutee Kitty NFT profile picture will be whitelisted. Whoever wins the extraction will be rewarded with ETH.
- Five members of the whitelist get trips to natural locations paid for by the team.
To win the $10,000 prize in ETH, entrants must create videos showing how they have improved the environment by planting trees, growing flowers, adopting needy animals, and creatively reusing plastic. there is. At the end of the contest she has 10 lucky winners selected and the top reward is he $10,000 in ETH!
Note: The contest is open to NFT holders in the initial phase, but will be open to anyone later.
The mission of the Kutee Kitty NFT project is to create pollution-free materials such as t-shirts from recycled plastic. The platform also invests heavily to create innovative materials.
This project seeks to create rare and valuable NFTs using discarded plastic from land and sea. Proceeds from each Kutee Kitty will be reinvested in the project and used to pay contractors to remove junk and plastic debris from land and sea. Used plastic is sent to a growing network of recycling facilities. The more Kutee Kitties we sell, the more money we invest in plastic cleanup and recycling initiatives.
The project also intends to encourage other projects to come up with such cause-centric long-term goals, as it uses self-reliance strategies with positive and achievable ripple effects. Note that NFT holders earn 20% of their investment returns by funding programmers involved in environmental conservation